Monday, April 22, 2013

Final Years EVER of being an underclassman.

It's always a sad time of year at the end of April. Another year flys by quicker than a mother watching her newborn child grow up. Since I am only doing a four- year plan. This means these next final weeks, 3 to be exact. Will be my last weeks being an underclassman. I realize that seniors have more to be bittersweet about but I literally love this place. UNH will be the best years of my life as it already has been. Being an upperclassman I won't take a moment for granted. I'm already in clubs but I could always try more? And the already overused #YOLO will be in my mind, or instead yoyo, You'll only be young once. Heart breaking but true, I will live life at the fullest and continue. These next two years means finding an internship and really making connections with the people that will influence the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment