Sunday, April 28, 2013

UNH brigade of state troopers

Yesterday as many know by now state troopers and police officer thought that a little fun at UNH should be terminated in a chaotic manor. I was just arriving back at UNH when the craziness unleashed. When I was walking down Madbury Rd to find my friends a row of eight state troopers in uniform with paintball guns, tear gas guns, and pepper spray marched down the street. They were yelling at the students to keep walking, as we had no where to go. One male student threw a beer can at an officer, and he then proceeded to get tackled and punched by three officers. This is on video. I may be biased by I think this incident was taken way out of hand. Many students were over 21 and drinking on their property is legal. I'm excited to see what else will unfold and whether students will sue or not. Just another crazy situation here at the University of New Hampshire!

No comments:

Post a Comment