Sunday, February 17, 2013

Man Killed Portsmouth NH Car Crash

I enjoyed reading the article because it was something that is close to home for me. This happened just 20 minutes from me and its remarkable to think that I heard nothing about it till looking at the Boston Globe. The thing that's most interesting about this story is that the investigation is still in full swing. All the police are aware of is that late at night a man was killed, 63, William Lasonde after his car rolled over off the interstate multiple times. I thought this article was well written because it had a quote from the police even though the full investigation isn't complete. Also it laid out the full details without trying to give the audience a theory that could have happened. Therefore there is no disloyal facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment