Monday, February 18, 2013

Reunion of Nightclub Fire

Time heals all is a gray statement. Little things remind you of your past frequently and for Angela Bogart she will always remember. Angela's mother, Jude Henault, was killed in the 2003 nightclub fire.

Ten years have passed, but time hasn't completely healed Angela. She hears her voices everywhere. The grocery store, the library, and the gym are among the many places she hears her mother.

"My mom lives in me in everything I do," says Bogart. "I hear her voice everywhere I go."

On Sunday, Bogart was among the reunion and celebration of the survivors of a 2003 nightclub blaze in Warwick, R.I. 100 people were killed that night. The pyrotechnics on stage of the rock band, Great White, lead to this horrific event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment