Sunday, February 17, 2013

Murder in Boston

The updates I get to my e-mail on the news stories I care about. I care about safety and this is why many people should never give up on the news. In reading this horrific story it makes one think about their surroundings and how you really can't predict what will happen in the very next second of your life. A Boston man was arrested near Woodruff Way in Mattapan and charged with unlawful gun possession after another man was found fatally shot there early this morning, according to Boston police officials. This is just an example of how there is always something to report. Even at TNH there are small articles to write about. But its always these big tragedies that get the readers attention. As my recent articles that I have responded to have been. It's something terribly interesting and something to watch out for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment