Thursday, February 7, 2013

Manhunt 3 Shot 1 Dead


"IRVINE, Calif. – Police are waging an intensive manhunt across Southern California for a former Los Angeles cop wanted in connection with a double murder and suspected of going on a revenge shooting spree.Overnight shootings in Riverside County that left one officer dead and two wounded have been linked to the former Los Angeles officer, Christopher Dorner, who was named as a suspect in the slaying of a young couple here Sunday..."
After reading this article I was immediately tied into the dangers and high alert every person in southern California must be in. Officials said there isn't one law enforcement not on the lookout. This seems like a terrifying situation. 
With two people dead the suspect is definitely seen as dangerous. What got to me in this story is one, the shooter is still on the run and missing. Two, he shot 2 people who were engaged with breaks my heart. And three, the main suspect was a past police officer for four years. Which leads me to think that no one can be trusted. He went from protecting people's lives, to taking them away. 
This kind of story is compelling. It gets me interested in the news and whats happening in daily lives because this does affect everyone in the nation. I especially because I've always wanted to live in Southern California and this type of situation more than likely turns away people, leaving them in fear.
I hope no one else gets hurt and that this situation can get under control soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment